Monday, June 20, 2011

Sugar Cookie Daisies

Sugar Cookie Daisies
Cookies have always been a pick me up for me. They remind me of Christmas, and that is a thought most everyone can enjoy. But more than Christmas they remind me of family and friends.

These cookies were inspired. I made them with a friend in mind. She's quite fond of daisies. So when I discovered she had a rough day I did my best to make them as perfect as possible.

Well perfect isn't really my style... I wish it was. So I ended up with two different color flowers, which I consider a happy accident. I went to lunch half way through the icing process and had to loosen my icing when I got home. So the icing is a tad bit lighter.

All-in-all I am happy with how these sugar cookies came out. I'm pretty sure I got a vigorous workout from mixing the icing. Who says baking can't be healthy?

Until next time,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment